- Islander T-shirt
- Oscar’s Source for Sports Hoodie
- Various Gift Certificates for Wholesale Sports
- Oscar’s Source for Sports Hats
We have some incredible custom donations that were given to us by some extremely generous sponsors. To give everyone a chance at some one-of-a-kind items and to raise more money for Freshwater Fisheries Society of BC and the Canadian Diabetes Association, we have decided to hold an auction!
Up for auction are the following items:
- Custom Built Sage 6116-4 One rod (retail value of $1,250.00) – graciously donated by W. Andy Sneddon-Custom Rod Builders Inc.
- Custom Built Sage 790-4 One rod (retail value of $1,125.00)- graciously donated by W. Andy Sneddon-Custom Rod Builders Inc.
- Guided Bow River Fishing Trip for two anglers. This is a managed fishery and is an amazing opportunity – graciously donated by Country Pleasures Flyfishing.
- Custom engraved Islander Reel IR3-C 1774 made especially for the PCM Derby. This reel is one-of-a-kind and graciously donated by Islander Reels (retail price for an unengraved reel is approx. $360.00)
- Custom made Moby Net made especially for the PCM Derby. A truly one-of-a-kind keepsake to use or display. Many, many thanks to Don Chatwin of Moby Nets.
- Two sets of Haa-Nee-Naa hat, shirt, and fleece pants to be auctioned separately. These items are top of the line and guaranteed to keep you warm on those chilly mornings. Graciously donated by Haa-Nee-Naa Lodge.
The largest fish caught on each lake will receive a $25 gift certificate to Wholesale Sports.
Prizes for the largest fish caught for all five derby eligible lakes will be awarded to 8th place.
- 1st Prize – 6 Weight Sage Package – 697-4 Accel Rod, 4200 Series Reel, and WF6F Rio Perception Line
- 2nd Prize – Bradley Stainless 4 Burner Grill
- 3rd Prize – Bradley 4 rack Digital Smoker and Bisquettes
- 4th Prize – Wooden Fly Box filled with hand tied flies donated by Max Cohen
- 5th Prize – $250 Gift Certificate to Troutwaters Fly and Tackle
- 6th Prize – Clear fly case with 100 flies donated by Fred’s Tackle
- 7th Prize – Double sided water tight fly case and 30 flies donated by Black’s Flies
- 8th Prize – Double sided water tight fly case and 30 flies donated by Black’s Flies
The boys have been hard at work getting the ranch ready for the Derby next month. Lots of fencing repairs, construction on the outhouses, digging trenches, and hooking up power to the trailers. There is still tons to be done but everything is happening on schedule.
But of course they have also been checking out the fishing on the derby eligible lakes. You know, just to be sure. So they can give out accurate information. These pictures were taken at Kump Lake in the last few days. The weather has been beautiful and the fish are biting!
We can’t wait for derby day and to share our our amazing valley with all of you. Make sure you visit our website and register for the derby. While you can certainly show up and register the day of the derby we would like to have an idea of how many many be coming so we can plan the food for the Angler’s Dinner. You don’t have to be entered in the derby to attend. Everyone is welcome!
A huge thank you to Oscar’s Source for Adventure for joining our sponsorship team! With a donation of embroidered hats and hoodies. Some of the most rewarding fishing days are the coldest and anything help us keep warm is always welcome!