We have some incredible custom donations that were given to us by some extremely generous sponsors. To give everyone a chance at some one-of-a-kind items and to raise more money for Freshwater Fisheries Society of BC and the Canadian Diabetes Association, we have decided to hold an auction!
Up for auction are the following items:
- Custom Built Sage 6116-4 One rod (retail value of $1,250.00) – graciously donated by W. Andy Sneddon-Custom Rod Builders Inc.
- Custom Built Sage 790-4 One rod (retail value of $1,125.00)- graciously donated by W. Andy Sneddon-Custom Rod Builders Inc.
- Guided Bow River Fishing Trip for two anglers. This is a managed fishery and is an amazing opportunity – graciously donated by Country Pleasures Flyfishing.
- Custom engraved Islander Reel IR3-C 1774 made especially for the PCM Derby. This reel is one-of-a-kind and graciously donated by Islander Reels (retail price for an unengraved reel is approx. $360.00)
- Custom made Moby Net made especially for the PCM Derby. A truly one-of-a-kind keepsake to use or display. Many, many thanks to Don Chatwin of Moby Nets.
- Two sets of Haa-Nee-Naa hat, shirt, and fleece pants to be auctioned separately. These items are top of the line and guaranteed to keep you warm on those chilly mornings. Graciously donated by Haa-Nee-Naa Lodge.